A Special Message from Ajax

3:32 PM Posted by Knox McCoy




(Originally Published 11/20/08)

So leesten...

Dere have been sum rumers lately about me stroogling wit depression. Let me be cleer: Ajax Leonard McCoy does not have mental helth problemz.

I would be lying if I sed dat I was escited about my liddle brudder. I'm sure it will be kool and evrything, but I mean, hallo? Who iz goin to spen any time with the Jax, you know? Evryone tells my mudder that dey are praying for her but no one sez anything to me about der prayers. Evryone forgets about ol Jax.

But its all good. On the pawsitive side, soon I will trane my liddle brudder how to drop his food for me so dat I can eat the tasty peeple food.

Also, hav you seen how many stuft animals dey have in my brudder's room now? I have like fiddy stuft animals to steal and pull de stoofing out of. Dere is dis one stuft dog that sits next to his crib and oh momma am I gunna show him who is de boss of dis house. He gets my blood a boilin de way he starez at me.

So in konclusion, feel free to send me bones an treets if you feel so led. It has been preddy tuff for me lately but tings are lookin up and I am escited to meet my liddle brudder.

Indeffrently,

Ajax Leonard McCoy Esquire